The price below includes a 12" attic fan which is sufficient to exhaust up to 1375 square feet of attic area. The thermostat is pre-wired to the fan and mounted in a junction box. So you will only need to run a source of 115v power and you are done. Also recommended is the installation kit to obtain professional results and simplify the installation.
This product has a five year replacement warranty. We have sold over 400+ of these fans and installed over 150 in the last four years with only one failure.
We also offer an optional heavy duty 26ga custom sheet metal sheet metal mounting box for this unit. This makes mounting the fan a breeze (no pun intended), as it has large flanges that can be screwed to the roof or the structural members next to a gable vent or wherever. The fan comes pre-mounted to the optional fan box saving you further time.
These German fans feature an external rotor to which the fan blades are welded. This unique design reduces blade flex and vibration and eliminates one of the shaft bearings.
The bearings are sealed and never need attention. Install it, set the thermostat and forget about it.
Costs less than 2 cents per hour at .10/KWH to operate! That's less than a quarter per day.
Using our fan to remove hot, stagnant, energy consuming attic air is a good start. However, significant savings and comfort can be achieved by wrapping your duct system especially if located in the attic, a cold basement or crawlspace. Even more savings can be gained by adding TCM in your attic in hot climates or RBS Chips in cold climates.
* Prewired, adjustable thermostat integral to the fan included
* Costs pennies a day 10 cents per KWH
* 1208 CFM @ 0.0 "
* Integral Blades and External Rotor allowing precision balancing
* Formed steel wall panel with Venturi
* Shallow profile with no protruding motor
* External rotor motor, class B insulation.
* Quality design provides long and maintenance free operation for many years
* No maintenance required
* Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
* Electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy urethane powder coat finish
* Self lubricating, sealed for life precision ball bearings
* Can be installed in gable vent or under an aura vent
Warning: In homes that have gas appliances such as water heaters or furnaces in the attic, great care must be taken to insure adequate intake venting (gables/soffits), is available so as to not create a negative pressure that will draw fumes down the chimney of gas appliances. Installing an attic fan in this application has the potential for fire or filling your attic with carbon dioxide. Just make certain there is sufficient intake openings to circumvent this situation.
The price below includes UPS Ground shipping within the 48 states. 2nd Day or Overnight only available by phone quote only.
Other sizes available for larger attics: 14" and 16"