Our 8" German attic fan is good for attics up to 500 square feet. It efficiently removes the hot air from your attic. It's the Mercedes Benz of attic fans.
The tin, attic fans from home stores are no match for this fan. Reliable thermostat, lifetime sealed bearings, balanced blades for smooth and vibration free operation and made from steel, not sheet metal.
We also manufacture an optional robust sheet metal mounting box which really makes the installation simple. You can choose this option when ordering the fan on the order page.
This unit comes pre-wired to an adjustable thermostat. Just mount the supplied junction box near the peak of the roof and add a 115v power source to the thermostat and you are done. Also recommended is the installation kit to obtain professional results and simplify the installation.
This product has a five year replacement warranty. We have sold over 400+ of these fans and installed over 150 in the last four years with only one failure.
The price below includes UPS Ground shipping withing the 48 states. 2nd Day or Overnight only available by phone quote only.
Using our fan to remove hot, stagnant, energy consuming attic air is a good start. However, significant savings and comfort can be achieved by wrapping your duct system especially if located in the attic, a cold basement or crawlspace. Even more savings can be gained by adding TCM in your attic in hot climates or RBS Chips in cold climates.
* Prewired, adjustable thermostat integral to the fan included
* Costs pennies a day 10 cents per KWH
* 304 CFM @ 0.0 "
* Integral Blades and External Rotor allowing precision balancing
* Formed steel wall panel with Venturi
* Shallow profile with no protruding motor
* External rotor motor, class B insulation.
* Quality design provides long and maintenance free operation for many years
* No maintenance required
* Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
* Electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy urethane powder coat finish
* Self lubricating, sealed for life precision ball bearings
* Can be installed in gable vent or under an aura vent
Quality, adjustable thermostat included
Other sizes available:10", 12", 14", 16" and models.
Warning: In homes that have gas appliances such as water heaters or furnaces in the attic, great care must be taken to insure adequate intake venting (gables/soffits), so as to not create a negative pressure that will draw fumes down the chimney of gas appliances. Installing an attic fan in this application has the potential for fire or filling your attic with carbon dioxide. Just make certain there is sufficient intake openings to circumvent this situation.