Our 14" German attic fans are good for attics up to 1800 square feet. Remove the hot air from your attic with this reliable attic fan. The Mercedes Benz of attic fans.
The tin, 1/8hp attic fans from home stores are no match for this fan. Our fans have twice the horsepower, reliable thermostat, lifetime sealed bearings, balanced blades for smooth and vibration free operation and made from steel, not sheet metal.
We also manufacture an optional robust sheet metal mounting box which really makes the installation simple. You can choose this option when ordering the fan on the order page.
This unit comes pre-wired with an adjustable thermostat and a junction box. Just mount the fan and junction box and add a 115v power source to the thermostat and you are done. Also recommended is the installation kit to obtain professional results and simplify the installation.
This product has a five year replacement warranty. We have sold over 800+ of these fans and installed over 350 in the last eight years with only one failure which was related to UPS shipping damage.
The price below includes UPS Ground shipping withing the 48 states. 2nd Day or Overnight shipping charge quotes are available by phone quote only.
Using our fan to remove hot, stagnant, energy consuming attic air is a good start. However, significant savings and comfort can be achieved by wrapping your duct system especially if located in the attic, a cold basement or crawlspace. Got a room that's hard to cool or heat? Buy a sample of Duct Wrap for $39 and we send you a 20' piece to experiment with. Just drape it over the duct and secure with steel wire (rebar tie wire is $4/roll at Home Depot), and cut it and twist it like a bread tie. Tape will dry out and fall off. Wire is forever.
Get a blast of hot (or cold) air every time the unit turns on? Duct Wrap will end or significantly reduce the effect.
* Motor: 1/4 Hp 115/1/60 (compare this to home store fans rated at 1/8hp)
* Prewired, adjustable thermostat integral to the fan included
* Costs 2 cents per hour at 10 cents per KWH
* 1839 CFM @ 0.0 " SP: 1839 cubic feet per minute (Actual, not estimated)
* Integral Blades and External Rotor allowing precision balancing
* Formed steel wall panel with Venturi
* Shallow profile with no protruding motor
* External rotor motor, class B insulation.
* Quality design provides long and maintenance free operation for many years
* No maintenance required
* Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
* Electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy urethane powder coat finish
* Self lubricating, sealed for life precision ball bearings
* Can be installed in gable vent or under aura vent
Quality, adjustable thermostat included
Warning: In homes that have gas appliances such as water heaters or furnaces in the attic, great care must be taken to insure adequate intake venting (gables/soffits), so as to not create a negative pressure that will draw fumes down the chimney of gas appliances. Installing an attic fan in this application has the potential for fire or filling your attic with carbon dioxide. Just make certain there is sufficient intake openings to circumvent this situation.